The investment objective of the scheme is to generate long term capital appreciation by capitalizing on potential investment opportunities through predominantly investing in equities, equity related securities. There is no assurance or guarantee of returns.
Mirae Asset India Opportunities Fund (MAIOF) is a Diversified fund which:
- Has the flexibility to invest across sectors, market capitalization, themes & investment styles
- The Portfolio is constructed based on Core and Tactical portions^
- Core: investing in quality businesses from long term perspective
- Tactical: taking advantage of short-to-medium opportunities
- Endeavour has been to build a portfolio of solid businesses that could perform creditably over all time frames
** Past performance may or may not be sustained in future and is no guarantee of future results.
^ The fund manager has the flexibility to follow a focused approach on the investments and may relatively aggressively manage the portfolio & hence the portion of the core & tactical portion may vary accordingly.