Mirae Asset Prudence Fund
(An Open Ended Equity Oriented Asset Allocation Scheme)
The investment objective of the Scheme is to generate capital appreciation along with current income from a combined portfolio of
equity & equity related instruments and debt and money market instruments. The Scheme does not guarantee or assure any returns.
Under normal circumstances, the asset allocation will be as follows:
||Indicative allocations(% of total assets)
|Equity and Equity Related Instruments*
|Amongst the top 100 companies by market capitalization#
|Not amongst the top 100 companies by market capitalization#
|Debt & Money Market Instruments
*Equity and Equity related instruments include convertible debentures, equity warrants, convertible preference shares, derivatives etc.
#At the time of investment
The Scheme provides the Investment Manager flexibility to shift allocations within the mentioned asset allocation in the event of a
change in view regarding an asset class.
For equity portion
- Larger companies may provide stability to the fund
- Diversified portfolio of strong growth companies at reasonable price
- May not have bias towards particular theme or style
For debt portion
- Portfolio will be actively managed
- Top down approach for taking interest rate view and sector allocation view
- Bottom up approach for security / instrument selection
- Majorly to invest in Cerficate of Deposits, Commercial Papers, Corporate and Government Securities of varying maturities